I am a really lazy person. I need to start being more productive and update my blog more frequently. Praying that a lightening bolt full of energy and ideas hits me so I can get to work again!
Summer of 16 is a series I’ve started inspired by the bright spring colors and sunny mornings we get to see this season.
Today we’re talking LIPSTICK. Woot woot. I LOVE LIPSTICK. Lipstick instantly gives my dull face life and makes me feel better about myself. I personally love bright colors and would wear a chilly hot red lip with bare eyes anytime, anyday, anywhere. Yup.
Below are lipsticks that I chose to wear this hot, humid and not so pleasant summer! Before we begin, here’s a picture of my natural lipcolor as different lipsticks show up differently on different skintones and lip pigments.
- MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick- Ruby Woo
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick- Lolita 2
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick- Vivid Rose
- MUA Cosmetics Matte Lipstick- Fawn Fancy
- NYX Cosmetics SMLC- Antwerp
- MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick- All Fired Up
- MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick- Flat Out Fabulous
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick- Red Revolution
- NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede- Pink Lust
- MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear lip Color- Jazz-Y-Razz
- Jordana Matte Lipstick- Rose Lust
- Color Studio professional Lipstick- Eternal love
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick- Smokin Hot Pink
- H&M Liptint- Raspberry Red
- Rimmel Color Rush Balm (sorry dont know the name 😦 )
I hope you guys enjoyed looking at my not so perfect lip swatches! Well at least now you know what my favourite lipsticks are to wear this summer!