Hello everyone! On my recent trip to Dubai, I happened to go haywire when I came across the colorful stand of sheet masks in Sephora!
I ended up picking up a bunch everytime I went back, but today’s post is specifically aimed towards their peel-off nose strips that claim to pull out your blackheads, just like all charcoal strips.
1. Heat up a tiny bit of water for 30 secs in the microwave and dip a cloth inside (make sure your nose is cleansed)
2. Make sure the water isn’t too hot, whatever you’re comfortable with. Place the damp cloth on your nose for a minute so your pores open
4. Wet the cloth again and put it on top on the strip to make it adhere to the contours of your nose
6. Pull it off slowly upwards (not sideways)
WHAT DO I THINK?
If I’m completely honest with you, the first time I tried these with normal water I wasn’t impressed. My nose isn’t crazy full of blackheads but I do have quite a few. The second time, however, I DID see some nasty gunk come out, but it didn’t completely pull out everything. My nose feels smoother and less bumpier but I can still see lots of tiny black spots.
The skin on the sides of my nose (inner third of my face) looks much clearer and I’m quite satisfied with that part.
– Peels off easily
– Easy to apply with alot of water
– Extracts gunk from prominent blackheads
– Inexpensive ($3)
– Leaves skin feeling smooth
– Doesn’t specify the warm water thing on the packet but it doesn’t work at ALL without it
– Doesn’t take out smaller blackheads
– Leaves paper residue on the nose when peeled off
Did you guys try these strips? Let me know what you yhought in the comments below!!!